Saturday, May 30, 2009

Canada - Day Three


Again, another low key day. I think I was starting to feel the fatigue of cross country travel with three year olds and I just needed to keep things simple. Our main event today was a trip to the Kanata Wave Pool. Let me tell you that this is the coolest pool. I went all the time as a kid and it's still just as exciting. I have decided that if I ever win the lottery (haha) I am going to open a similar pool here. I would be rich!

The twins loved swimming. It made me realize that I really need to get them into some swimming lessons. I had planned on it, but then all the craziness of the past few months pushed that aside. We spent nearly two hours playing and I still had to drag them out of the pool.


We then went to lunch, a nap at the hotel and then dinner. We went to the grocery store to get some last minute goodies to bring home and then to the hotel for the night. I packed up most things the night before for a quick escape Friday morning.

0 comments on "Canada - Day Three"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates