Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day One...The Drive


We left the house almost right at 8am and got here just after 11p. It was a long day but not too painful. We really only stopped twice, once for lunch and dinner. S had a good three hour nap in the afternoon but K barely slept a total of 30 minutes. I am not exaggerating at all when I say that K talked for the majority of the drive. She was never quiet. I couldn't believe it!!!!

The hotel we are staying at is nice. The only thing is I reserved a ground floor and they gave us a second floor. There is no elevator here so lugging all our crap up a flight of stairs really sucked!

1 comments on "Day One...The Drive"

tripntwinmom on May 26, 2009 at 7:59 PM said...

Does NOT surprise me one bit!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates