Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Daddy's....


Have I mentioned how obsessed K is with Daddies? She talks about them all the time. She is big into imagination so when she makes her cracker or cheese families there are always a baby, a mommy and a daddy. When she plays with her babies, she's the mommy and she always makes S be the daddy. Out of the blue she'll start calling me daddy and think it's funny.

It's weird that she is so fixated when she doesn't have one in her family and is really not that exposed to other daddies. If the mood seems right I will ask her if she has a dad and she always states matter of fact that she doesn't. It doesn't seem to bother her and she doesn't ask questions about a dad.

K definitely seems to be ahead of the norm with this fascination. Other SMBC's usually say this comes on around four or so...sometimes later. I even have single moms where the dad is not involved and their kids don't seem as interested as K. I think that's just K's style, keep me on my toes and never let me have my guard down. At least when S gets to this level of interest I should have all my answers down pat :)

0 comments on "Daddy's...."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates