Sunday, May 10, 2009

The End of an Era...


So, since I have started this blog I have made an effort to post daily. Well, I think that has come to an end. I find that at the end of a day I am so tired that I just turn off the computer and go to bed. In addition I sometimes feel like any post I have to make will just be the same old crap...after all, how many posts of how crappy I feel do you guys really want to read about.

As a result, I will be posting less often. I will try to keep up with the good things and leave the complaining out. Don't be surprised if I go MIA for awhile. Hopefully nothing is wrong, it's just my current life taking priority.

2 comments on "The End of an Era..."

tripntwinmom on May 10, 2009 at 9:04 PM said...

I COMPLETELY understand. I have done the same thing with my blog. The "newness" wore off and I posted much less after a while. Just did not have as much to say and life just kind of got in the way!

Lori on May 11, 2009 at 9:42 PM said...

Yes, I agree with ttmom. I'm just happy to have a way to follow along with how things are going with you. Post when you can and don't worry about the complaining. I think you have a nice balance.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates