Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Canada Day Two...Low Key


Today we had a quiet day. It has rained all day so we were limited on what we could do. We headed to Bayshore Shopping Center for some more window shopping. The kids had a blast playing on some mechanical cars. After Bayshore we found a dollar store and did some serious shopping - LOL. I bought $28 of some pretty cool toys - most Dora and Diego! The kids have had a blast playing with their new toys!
After lunch and a nap, we met up with some old friends. I have known these girls since we were about 5 or 6. It was so much fun catching up. I will include a pic, although I look so gross and fat in it. I will definitely be dieting after this baby is born!!!

0 comments on "Canada Day Two...Low Key"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates