Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just Checking In


It's been a very busy few days and I promise I will catch up with my posts tomorrow. I didn't want anyone to think I had fallen off the face of the earth.

My pregnancy is going fine as far as I know. I am experiencing a little more nausea and still very tired. My mom was over this weekend and actually asked me if I was pregnant. I hid the nausea from her quite well but she said I was a little too tired this weekend and something must be up. Geez it's like I can't hide a damn thing from her. I told her I wasn't pregnant and she seemed happy with that response, but I now have an email in my inbox from her asking me again. I wonder how I will explain myself out of this one.

S is sick. He woke up on Friday with a congested cold and then started running fevers that evening. He was pitiful today and I was really getting nervous about him. Luckily after a few medication doses he seems to be feeling a little better. I guess tomorrow will tell, although I'm sure by then, K will be sick.

I escaped being a mommy tonight for a little while and went to a concert. I haven't been to a concert since 1999 and that was Brittney Spears. This one was very entertaining and although I didn't know the artist (who is very famous) I did enjoy his show.

There are certain things that are bugging me right now that shouldn't be. People who obviously have issues of their own and placing them on me or another inappropriate person. People who can't seem to understand that people have differing points of view and if I disagree with what's being said then it must be a personal attack on them. I guess I just need to ignore those people as I have much better things to focus on other then their lack of self esteem and maturity.

I'll post tomorrow with updates on our activities.

0 comments on "Just Checking In"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates