Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Long Drive Home


OMG...That was the longest day of my life!

We left the hotel at 7:00a and headed to a rest stop just before the American border to meet a family member. We were supposed to meet at 8:30a. I waited until 10a and then just left. I was so pissed off that I had wasted 1.5 hours waiting for this person! (who had no good reason when I finally did get through to them). Then a few minutes at the border with immigration. We were on our way just before 11a.

The day just seemed to drag. It seemed like we would never get home. We stopped for lunch but opted to just snack in the car and skip dinner. We finally got home at 10:45p. The twins were wired and I was exhausted! My family was all here and waited up for us. I kinda ditched the twins on them and went to bed.

I never want to make that drive again. I really need to get my Green Card.

0 comments on "The Long Drive Home"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates