Saturday, May 16, 2009

14 Inches Less


Or there-abouts. I got my hair cut yesterday. I have been wanting to get it cut for months but couldn't muster up the courage. I actually think the feeling like crap lately, helped to motivate me. After all it requires a lot of up keep and I was getting to the point where I hated washing it because of all the time it took.

I cut off a little over 13 inches and then it took about another inch to even it out. It already feels so much lighter and I'm sure when I wash it tonight I will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it will be to wash and dry.
Now I just don't know what to do with it. I have donated to Locks of Love twice, but this time I think I may try to sell it. Maybe I'll get enough for a crib set. If I don't get any good offers then I will just donate it.

2 comments on "14 Inches Less"

tripntwinmom on May 16, 2009 at 6:23 PM said...

I think that it looks great!

Good for you!!!!

I too enjoy my shorter look....

Lori on May 17, 2009 at 8:30 PM said...

Wow, you have gorgeous hair! Yes much easier to take care of.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates