Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Had A Good Day Today


As far as nausea goes anyway :)

I took my Zofran when I woke up this morning, like always, but the difference is I didn't suffer with bouts of nausea all day. I actually felt pretty normal and was able to eat and drink without feeling like I had to force it down. Yipee!

I am also almost 9 weeks and at 9 weeks with the twins I had already been hospitalized twice and had a medication pump attached to my thigh. Ooh, maybe this pregnancy won't be so bad after all!!!!

ETA - Who the heck keeps voting boy on my poll :P Remember I want girl vibes LOL

2 comments on "I Had A Good Day Today"

Lori on May 13, 2009 at 8:41 PM said...

Yay! on the good day and LOL! on the poll. I'll go vote girl for you!

tripntwinmom on May 14, 2009 at 6:39 AM said...

Ummm... I voted for the boy once...I just have THAT feeling...Unfortunately for you, my FEELINGS are almost ALWAYS right....

SO happy to hear that you are feeling better! Maybe you will feel good for our visit and will actually be able to hold some food down for our visit?

Yippee!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates