Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Cat is Out of the Bag...


While driving to Canada, a friend of mine IM'd me on my computer at home. I guess she thought everyone knew of my pregnancy because even after my sister identified herself, said friend still went on to mention my pregnancy. So...about half way through Pennsylvania I get a phone call from my mom and sister. As soon as I picked up I knew I had been outed.

My mom was pissed that I didn't tell her but other wise fine. I wasn't really worried that she'd be upset, but I jut wanted to keep it my news for now. She will be there when I get home on Friday, so I'm sure I'll hear more about it.

2 comments on "The Cat is Out of the Bag..."

tripntwinmom on May 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM said...

Oh man! I hate hwen friends screw things up...Oh well. At least she knows now...

Unknown on May 26, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

glad it wasn't me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates