Monday, May 4, 2009

Everyone is Sick


Ugh...over the course of two or three days, everyone in this house has become sick...

Of course my sickness has nothing to do with any virus but man am I wiped out. The nausea is getting bad. Pretty much 24/7 now. I just feel like throwing up all the time. I think I am doing better at managing it this time. Last time I would just stay in bed all day and do nothing...leading of course to dehydration and hospital stays. Now I am doing better at forcing fluids and food. As of now, thats been working.

N and S have the flu. S has had a nasty cough and high fever since Saturday. I guess if it lasts much longer we will be making a trip to the doctor. The only thing that keeps me from worrying about it now is he is eating and drinking normally and his fever responds right away to meds. N is the same way...so for now we wait it out.

K woke up this morning and threw up all over herself. She then threw up a few more times, but then seemed fine. She hasn't vomited since about 10a and she has eaten and drank since then so hopefully she had a quick passing thing.

I am too worn out to be dealing with all these sick people...everyone needs to get better!

1 comments on "Everyone is Sick"

tripntwinmom on May 5, 2009 at 10:23 AM said...

Oh no! That is no fun for a preggo Mommy...Hope it passes quickly and that you are able to dodge it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates