Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Good Appointment


I had my ultrasound this morning. As suspected there is only one little bean. The heart rate was 142 and it measured 6w6d. The doctor was happy with the way everything looked. They did find a fibroid which no one has mentioned before. There was only one so thats good, but of course it might be something that becomes a problem later. Hopefully the pregnancy won't make it worse as I've heard it sometimes can.

I will upload pics later tonight when I can get them on the scanner.

2 comments on "A Good Appointment"

Lori on May 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM said...

Yay! I'm happy for you!

tripntwinmom on May 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM said...

Woo Hoo

One healthy bean will work!

That is GREAT!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates