Monday, May 4, 2009

Had My First Appointment Today


Very boring. A little blood drawn and a chat with the doc. Found out that after I went through all the trouble to switch to him, he is moving in July - bummer. Now I need to find another doc...which is extremely hard for me to do.

We decided that I will continue to take my anti-depressants and my MS meds. He feels like both are minimal risk and the benefit out ways any potential problems. He gave me my coveted Zofran prescription, however, just like last time my insurance only pays for 21 tabs, so I guess I can only feel better for part of the day on 21 days out of the month.

He also said ok to and US but there were no spots open today. I was able to snag a 10:30a tomorrow though, so not too much more of a wait. I of course will be sure to update this blog when I know the results.

I'm looking for one healthy bean measuring where it should. Here's to that!

0 comments on "Had My First Appointment Today"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates