Friday, May 15, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm


This weekend I have nothing planned. Can you believe it? I usually have a million things to do and a million places to be. Now, of course I need to go grocery shopping, but that is IT! I am so excited and hope to take full advantage of it. I don't think I will even get dressed if I don't have to.

Of course this lull in activity will be followed by about three weeks on non-stop madness which to be honest I am not looking forward to. Doctors appointments, playdates, barbecues, travel and work, OH MY!

Next week I have a doctors appointment on Monday, a playdate on Tuesday and then work Wednesday through Friday. Then on Saturday we have a baroque. On Sunday I need to spend the whole day organizing and packing for our trip to Canada.

First thing Monday morning we leave for Canada...a 14 hour drive...with two 3 year olds...shoot me now! Luckily Q, the twins nanny, and my friend is coming so hopefully she will be able to help with the twins and driving. We will stay in Canada until Friday morning when it's back in the car, driving home. We should arrive home late Friday night.

We are supposed to be going to the zoo Saturday morning...um...I'm thinking in the end we will not be making that trip. I doubt I will have the energy to even get dressed that morning. Then Sunday we have family portraits.

Follow that week with another doctors appointment, a full work week and then a trip to my family's cabin in the mountains, another 4 to 5 hours drive. This will also be the weekend I tell my family of my pregnancy.

So lets just say if I live to see the second week in June it will be a miracle. I'm sure you can now understand why this weekend will be the calm before the storm. Please let it remain that way and have nothing un-expected arise.

1 comments on "The Calm Before the Storm"

tripntwinmom on May 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM said...

Gosh....

Then, Hurricane Pelzer will be arriving on your doorstep before you know it!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates