Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday...The Day I Should Have Been Resting


What I haven't mentioned, is on Monday, during the drive to Canada, I broke one of my molars. What a pain!! I spent most of the week downing extra strength Tylenol, which didn't do much for the pain. It really affected my sleep as I was so uncomfortable and most of the day my jaw just ached.

When I woke up Saturday my goal was to find a dentist that was open. I found one that could fit me in. Now I told them on the phone that I was 11 weeks pregnant and they stated that wasn't a problem. Well I went to the office, which was friggin across town, and the dentist walked in and said he wouldn't touch me because I was pregnant - WHAT!? Why in hell didn't they say that over the phone! All I wanted to do today was stay in my PJ's all day but instead I got up, ready and drove across town for them to tell me that!

So now I have to get a letter from my OB basically giving them permission to work on my teeth. Luckily I already have an appointment for Monday. Things like this are so frustrating. I hate that I live in such a litigious culture and that no one will touch me unless I jump through a million hoops!

0 comments on "Saturday...The Day I Should Have Been Resting"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates