Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Update


I was able to spend the majority of the weekend relaxing and not doing much. Saturday I did the grocery shopping. I also took the car in to have the oil changed. Of course when I was there they found that my front headlight had burnt out and needed to be replaced. So instead of a $30 oil change I now had a $50 bill :(

On Sunday we did another small grocery shop at the second store and dropped by Best Buy. There I was very bad and spent money i really shouldn't have, but I did purchase something I had been wanting, will get tons of use and will be very helpful with my upcoming trip.

Today the twins had their last gymnastic session until the fall. There was a summer session I could do, but with everything going on and me feeling like crap I figured we better take a little break. S then had speech therapy, in which his therapist said he did a great job. I took K to a restaurant to get a treat while we waited and she was s funny. She hates like hell that he isn't getting the same therapy as S. While we were eating she was excited that we weren't with S, but shortly after we got there, she wanted her brother.

I had another appointment today. It was just for the nurse eduction visit and lab draw. It wasn't too exciting. I have another appointment right when I get back from Canada, but I just think that will be a pap visit - BLECH! After a few good days I am back to feeling like crap again. I hate feeling so poorly all the time. I really hope around twelve weeks I will start to experience some relief.

1 comments on "Random Update"

Unknown on May 19, 2009 at 3:28 AM said...

what did you buy? what did you buy?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates