Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ugh...


So sick...trying not to think about it...but it's not working very well. I take Zofran as soon as I wake up, but because that's so damn early when I work, by dinner it is wearing off. I don't think it helps that I sit here terrified that this will continue until December. That this will be a repeat of the twins and that I will be more miserable then not in the coming months. But again...I'm trying not to think about it.

I told my Director and Assistant Director today at work. My Assistant Director is also a good friend of mine. She was very happy for me, but also a little concerned. She was a great support during the twins pregnancy and she also worries about what this pregnancy will bring. My Director had a huge reaction, which was hilarious. She was beyond happy and excited for me. They were both surprised I kept it quiet for so long and also shocked that I haven't told my good friends on the unit. I told them my friends would probably know next week and that I would make a general announcement around 12 weeks.

I ordered my new mother's pendant for Mother's Day. It is a pendant of a Mother holding her three children. There are also birthstones for each child. I am really looking forward to getting it.

Here is a link if you are interested
http://www.lifetimemothers.com/prodinfo.asp?number=317500

There is a party at work tomorrow for Nurses Day. I baked cookies with the twins. Hopefully things will go smoothly tomorrow.

1 comments on "Ugh..."

tripntwinmom on May 7, 2009 at 7:07 AM said...

LOVE your necklace! That was my FAVORITE necklace when I had the triplets! Only difference was that mine did not have the birthstones...I wore it ALL the time. Got it for my VERY first Mother's Day when they were babies! After I had the twins, I was VERY sad to discover that the company thinks that you CANNOT have more than 4 kids...Bummer!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates