Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poor Kids


I can't help but feel guilty because S & K have really not had a good mom the last few weeks. I am always sick, I lay on the couch a lot, I am often short with them. I feel like crap physically and I feel like a crappy mom.

K asked me the other day why I was sick all the time. I explained to her the best I could that when mommy had a baby in her belly, it made her sick. Well since then, K has begged me to take the baby out so I can feel better. She asks if we can go to the doctor, and will the doctor take the baby out. She doesn't understand how much more time there is left...the poor thing just wants her mommy back.

S has also picked up on it as he will lay beside me and ask "Baby make you sick?"

Ah, how do I even begin to explain. I sure hope this sickness doesn't last forever as the twins will end up hating this baby before it even gets here.

***As you've noticed there are sometimes days between updates. Well if anything real important happens, I will make sure I update regardless of how I feel, but for the most part, I am lying low and trying to feel better.***

1 comments on "Poor Kids"

tripntwinmom on June 24, 2009 at 7:05 AM said...

This is just CRAP! I do not understand why some of us have NO sickness at all and then some are so very sick! It is just NOT fair....You have too much to do to have to go through all of this crap! I hope you feel better soon!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates