Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The New Meds May Just be Working


Not feeling great or anything, but my evenings haven't been pure hell like last week. I am actually able to eat dinner again. A little relief is more than welcome at this point. Maybe I can tinker with this combination - as far as when to take what - to maximize this effect.

I took the twins to a movie this morning. They seemed to like it. It was Space Chimps which was pretty cute and had some funny bits for parents too. All summer long our theaters play movies for free so we might try and catch a few of them. My kids have rarely been taken so this is a good opportunity. While the tickets are free, the food is still fricken expensive. A popcorn and drink...$14.50. My god! How can they live with themselves! What is that...like a 1000% markup?

I also picked up an Exersaucer someone was selling. It's one of those more elaborate ones that even breaks apart for floor play. It's in great condition and she was selling for $35. Right on! I hope I can get most of what I need - which isn't much - this way. Definitely saves on cash! I also got an offer from an acquaintance who knew I collected Willow Tree Figures. She has 13 of them and just wants them out of the house. Their mine for free!!! Yippee! For those who don't know, these figures sell for as much as $30 or $40 a piece. I have quite a few already, but hopefully there will be some I don't have!

So, overall I guess I had a good day. Morning at the movies, some good deals and even ate dinner. Wow. I will write this day down somewhere :P

1 comments on "The New Meds May Just be Working"

tripntwinmom on June 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM said...

Yippee! Now, that is what I want to hear!!!!

Movies, great deals and even a nice meal....Oh happy day for you!

I expect days like that while we are there, so you better get your med mixture mastered!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates