Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub...Three Fools in a Tub


Today was a better day but I was feeling a little run down. I decided to take a nice hot bath. I have a large garden tub in the master bath, but since the twins now have the master bedroom, I needed to have my bath before I put them down to bed.

As soon as the water started flowing they were both in the bathroom. I asked them to go watch TV many times but they insisted they needed to stay with me. So for about 20 minutes I laid in a bath while two three year olds asked me a million questions and put their hands in and out of the water. By 30 minutes into the bath, both of them were in the tub with me.

Being a mom is great, but is 30 minutes to myself in the bathroom too much to ask?

1 comments on "Rub a Dub Dub...Three Fools in a Tub"

tripntwinmom on June 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM said...

Ummm...Duh????

Yeah!!!

They totally think that hanging with you in the tub is the sweetest idea! Hee Hee! I feel your pain! NO TIME for ANYTHING!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates