Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am Totally Failing at Life Right Now


Despite feeling a few weeks ago like I may be seeing the end of being sick, I am more hopeless now than ever. I have 4 or 5 hours during the day in which I don't feel sick as a dog, and those hours are thanks to the Zofran I take every morning. My last good day was over a week ago. I am getting so 'sick' of being sick. I know I should be great full, and don't get me wrong, I am, but I feel like there is only so much more of feeling like this I can take.

My house is such a mess. It's not dirty, but OMG it's been forever since I have cleaned up the toys in the twins room; since washing the hardwood floors; since dusting; since doing any major cleaning of anything what-so-ever!

I am feeling guilty about my mothering ability. The twins are made to entertain themselves as I spend most of the day sitting or lying on the couch fighting back throwing up. I try not to, but I know I am more inpatient and short tempered with them. If I don't have to, we don't go anywhere. I can't stand cooking dinner (one of my sickest times) so mostly I have cooked frozen and premade dinners.

I know this is a total pity party and most moms who are pregnant experience this in some form. I know there is an end to this misery, even if it is in December.

0 comments on "I am Totally Failing at Life Right Now"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates