Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Someone Broke Into My Car!


I am so friggin mad!!

I was at work and got a call on the unit that I needed to go down to the parking lot and that my car had been broken into. As I walked down I knew the only thing of value in the car was the GPS so I was okay and thought as long as the car is fine.

...well it wasn't. The asshole smashed my passenger side window. I was sooooo pissed. I couldn't believe that for a stinking GPS someone would smash in my window like that. Of course it's been raining all day, so I had to leave work to find a place that could fix it. Luckily a place was able to fit me in right away, and the window is fixed.

Of course it cost $205 for the repair. I would have much rather spent that money on something for the new baby.

UGH...it's always something!

0 comments on "Someone Broke Into My Car!"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates