Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cabin Trip Day Three


After a great night in the tent, we decided that we should spend our last day fishing. We headed back down to the lake to see what we could catch.

I wasn't too bright as I kept the kids in regular clothes. Of course within 10 minutes of getting to the lake, S was soaked from head to toe. K was a little better, but she definitely would have been better off in a bathing suit.

We only caught 2 fish but I think the kids had fun.


We had lunch and then started our drive home. It seemed much longer than the drive there and I felt horrible the entire drive home. In fact I had to stop twice. Once to throw up on the side of the high way (nice!) and a second time to close my eyes for a few minutes due to sheer exhaustion.

We made it home and I was never happier in my life that I didn't have any further travel plans in my future.

1 comments on "Cabin Trip Day Three"

tripntwinmom on June 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM said...

Ugh...Another downside to being an SMC..No one to share the driving with when you are not feeling yourself...

Still, it sounds like the overall trip was fun. Glad you guys were able to have a nice weekend!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates