Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oops!


I am very, very bad. I forgot today was my sitter's birthday. It totally slipped my mind until today at work when someone mentioned it. I felt soooo bad!

So when I got home the twins and I ran out to Walmart. We got her a pretty frame set, which should work since she just moved into a new home, and ingredients to bake a cake. After dinner tonight K had a blast helping me bake and decorate the cake. The cake looks so sad...but I'm sure it tastes fine.

Hopefully tomorrow she will like what she gets and forget that I am a bad friend!

0 comments on "Oops!"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates