Monday, June 29, 2009

Got to Hear My Little One Today


Made it all worth it...at least for awhile.

I saw my new Midwife today and so far I really like her. I think we will be a good match. She is concerned about my nausea and vomiting and is trying me on a new regime of meds including zofran, meclizine and nexium. She also ran a little more blood work including h. pylori. If I come back positive for that, I will take an antibiotic for about 10 days and in many women, this helps the nausea too. I really hope this works, or at least lessens my nausea. Any amount of relief will be hugely appreciated!!

Now back to the baby...

Heart rate was 148. He had the hiccups and even kicked a few times. It was enough to melt your heart. I really think I could use a home doppler. I know it sounds crazy, but hearing that made me feel better. If I had one at home, when I start to get depressed and hopeless over the way I fell, maybe if I just pulled out the doppler and listened, I would instantly feel better.

Worth a shot

0 comments on "Got to Hear My Little One Today"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates