Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby!Baby!


Today I had an event with my multiples group. I still didn't feel great, but definitely better than yesterday. I actually had a pretty decent time and since I was a pregnant mom, I got a gift bag with lots of cool stuff and discount offers. I might have to take advantage of one or two of them.


My parents also arrived from their three week holiday in Florida. Thank Goodness! I'm not sure if I had mentioned it here, but I had their 2 dogs for those three weeks and I HATE their dogs LOL. They are yappy and whiny and drive me crazy. I couldn't wait until my parents got back!
In exchange for watching their dogs, my mom and dad did a bunch of furniture moving and switching for me that I obviously couldn't do. Now my guest room...soon to be nursery....is ready for a fresh coat of paint and it's makeover into Max's new room :) I feel so behind as I had everything ready by now with the twins and this time I am Lolly-gagging. It's true what they say about moms just not being as on the ball for subsequent pregnancies. There is just too much else to do. I am getting excited about decorating and putting together Max's nursery. I think things will seem a lot more real when that happens :)

0 comments on "Baby!Baby!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates