Sunday, August 30, 2009

Breast Pump - Check


So I made $332 from the consignment sale this week and once the club took it's percent, I brought home $299.25. Not too shabby :) At first I was going to wait a few weeks to purchase my pump, but when I was going through my mail I found a Babies R Us flyer. There were a few coupons so I decided to go ahead.

I bought a Medela Pump in Style Advance (279.99) and $40 worth of accessories (bags, bottles) and my total, after tax and coupons was $288. Pretty good deal. So, that's one big item down...one more to go.

I still want my Britax Boulevard. There is a great site http://www.travelingtikes.com/ where you can get them for $259.99 plus free shipping brand new! So although I won't need it right away, Max will use an infant seat for a little while, I need to take advantage of that offer. I have about $200 in pending Ebay sales so as soon as that money comes in, the car seat will be purchased.

Yipee! It feels so good getting these big things out of the way and with money I don't really have to take out of my budget. The only other 'big' thing I have thought that I might need is a small deep freezer. If my attempts at pumping and storing are as successful as I hope, then I will probably need one to store my milk. I will continue to think about this one :)

1 comments on "Breast Pump - Check"

tripntwinmom on August 31, 2009 at 8:25 PM said...

Good for you! Doesn't it feel nice to get big items bought? Woo Hoo!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates