Monday, August 10, 2009

Why Does Everything Happen at Once?


This week is going to be a crazy week.

It was going to be a crazy week about 4 weeks ago when I was scheduled to be at work all five days (I know, I know...5 days...big deal.)

It was going to be even crazier when I realized that my first meeting of the membership year for my multiples group was this week and that as President I needed to organize and plan everything.

It was going to be unbearable when I got stuck watching my parents two dogs (add in my dog and you have three) for three weeks and this was one of the weeks.

And finally, it was over the top when my grandparents decided they were choosing this week to visit.

OMG!

So my grandparents got here today at about noon. I was at work, participating in mind numbing meetings until 3p. I was able to run home...spend some quality time with them, and then turn around a few hours later and head to my multiples meeting. I felt guilty as hell spending the majority of the day out of the house...and the house wasn't as clean as I would like...and did I mention that my grandparents hate dogs.

Ah well, whatcha going to do....oh and bonus!! Work just called...I have the day off tomorrow!

0 comments on "Why Does Everything Happen at Once?"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates