Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sometimes I Hate People


I imagine part of my frustration comes from being pregnant, hormonal and constantly tired, but sheesh. People are just pissing me off left and right.

Co-workers who try to do the bare minimum and then act all innocent when called on it. Ones who try to get themselves a little extra time off, which you approve and then you turn around and they took way more then agreed upon. People who just flat out ignore the 'rules' and then act offended when you correct them.

Being the head of two local mommy boards isn't any better. I guess I should know better; is it possible to have groups of women together in fairly large numbers and not have the catty bitching and back stabbing? Is it too much for someone to be able to state an opinion without someone else taking that opinion personally and throwing a HUGE hissy fit. And then god forbid I take a side that isn't yours...that obviously means I'm as evil as the rest of them.

I should have taken the advice of some people and ditched all my extra commitments when I got pregnant. No local Mommy's board, no extra jobs at work, no responsibilities with my multiples group. Heck maybe I should have just boarded the windows and stopped leaving the house all together...but then of course that would lock me in with N and I could post for hours about how she is bugging the ever living shit out of me.

It's times like this when I remember why I chose to be a SMBC. I don't like being around people all the time. I do enjoy solitude. And especially when I feel like crap...I want to be alone. Too bad I have three year old twins who have to be touching me 24/7 and a demented old woman who has to be in my business. Ah...I think I need a weekend away.

0 comments on "Sometimes I Hate People"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates