Monday, August 24, 2009

Ugh!


So today sucked for a few reasons....

I will start with the positive though and say that I am feeling good again. And based on what I will say in a minute, I believe my feeling crappy this weekend was actually an illness vs pregnancy kicking my butt again. I went all day today without meds and my energy level was pretty good again!

I will also add another positive and say that today I tackled my computer desk. I have a very large L-Shaped desk which is always piled high with crap. Well after working at it ALL DAY LONG, the top hutch is clear of everything and the desk itself has very little clutter - YEAH!

Now onto the sucky...

This morning I woke up to K throwing up in my bed :( Not good. This of course is why I think I was sick over the weekend. K threw up again once more later in the afternoon, again in my bed while napping. So, so far that's two whole bed changes. A third was later added when after said Nap it turned out that S peed the bed, which he hasn't done during nap since way back in February or March.

My mom decided today was the day to tell me that I didn't keep my house clean enough or pay enough attention to my kids...WTF! She said that I either spend the day on the couch or the computer and needed to spend my down time cleaning or playing with the kids. I wanted to rip her apart. Like I haven't already posted here about how guilty I feel about my ability to parent my children with as shitty as I have been feeling. I tried to explain to her that being pregnant, with hyperemesis and MS meant that I had no energy. That I literally sometimes spent time on the computer so that I wouldn't fall asleep; that when I had down time...I was literally so tired that there was nothing I could do but lie on the couch. She also said the way the kids get themselves dressed and get themselves snacks in the kitchen meant I was letting them run wild. Um, what is wrong with encouraging Independence in my children? When the baby gets here those abilities will be crucial as when I am breast feeding to dealing with an infant, I won't be able to drop everything to get the twins a slice of cheese. Whatever....she has no clue.

Then my patience with N has hit it's limit. As much as I complain here I never actually vent to her at all. I have never blown up at her or told her how I felt, which if you knew me IRL you would be amazed as I generally tell people at some time or another exactly what I think. Well I hot my breaking point when my mom, as one of her points, said that N was once again complaining that she has to do everything around here....Um BULLSHIT! N does do many things around this house, I will give her credit for that, but she has never ONCE been asked to do any of it. In fact many times she has been told not to do it...well I am done. I told her tonight not to touch a damn thing in my house. Don't touch my dishes, my laundry, the vacuum, NOTHING! I don't want to hear it anymore. N loves to play the victim and thus far I have ignored it, but no more. She can do for herself and nothing more...I don't want to give her anymore fuel for her fire. I am done. She tried to deny it for a minute but when I told her the people who had told me about her complaining, she shut up immediately. I think she forgets that all her contacts are my friends and there for inform me of her bullshit.

Yes, I'm sure being pregnant didn't make today any better, but I just can't handle these people in my life right now!

0 comments on "Ugh!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates