Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Day


A nice day with family. Slept in until 8:30ish. Hung around the house most of the day. Went out for dinner. Exactly what I needed. A pretty low key day with everyone. Grandparents even took N out for a few hours - bonus.

Oh and I totally forgot to post but I am entering my second term as the President of my multiples group. I got re-elected last night :D I am also super excited because I was able to get rid of some of my other roles. So while I still have a lot of responsibility, I have a lot less busy work.

1 comments on "Good Day"

tripntwinmom on August 13, 2009 at 7:59 PM said...

CONGRATS! I know that you had been hoping that would happen.

GREAT news! Hope that helps to lighten your load a little!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates