Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Very Good Week


But a crappy today.

I spent most of last week med free. A few times I had to take something half way through the day, but overall did very well. My energy level was even up a bit even though my mood and hormones were through the roof.

But this morning. Eck. I woke up exhausted. I threw up while getting the kids breakfast before I could even have one bit to eat. I spent the morning on the flooor watching TV with the kids, followed by a long afternoon nap.

When I woke up...there is was. A migraine. Continued to feel nauseous throughout the day, and even had to pull myself together for a birthday party at the pool this evening. Eck.

0 comments on "A Very Good Week"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates