Thursday, August 13, 2009

Slacking Off...


So this morning on my way to work it hit me...I didn't take one stinking picture of my grandparents visit. None. We only see them about twice a year and I always try to get some good shots all of them but this time, nothing. I am going to blame it on being pregnant and not really thinking about too much else other than making it through the day.

And a little update on a previous post. I am starting to relax a little and feel more connected to Max. I am still a little upset that he's a boy, but making good progress :) I will tell you what though...it seems like I am one of the few whose expecting a boy and it's still hard not to get a little jealous.

I belong to two due date clubs. One of them, there are 24 moms. Of the 24, 16 are having girls. In my local due date club there are 8 moms. 6 of them are having girls. So, out of 32 babies being born in December, only 10 of them are boys.

Okay...yes I know, shut up. I am having what appears to be a healthy baby boy and yet all I can seem to do is bitch. I promise, I am happy with my son and once he is here, there will be absolutely no thoughts of a girl. I have so much more then many women get, but remember, I use this blog to vent, to let out some of my darkest feelings that most of the real world never hears. So while I am more then happy with what I am getting, let me have my small moments to whine :)

0 comments on "Slacking Off..."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates