Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Twin Update


Today the twins had a dental appointment. Well I think that S has my crummy teeth :( He, despite having all his molars sealed, developed two cavities on them. He also has a tooth defect in another tooth, but this doesn't require treatment. So in 2 weeks we head back for two cavities. K, who has the same brushing schedule, her teeth are perfect with no problems. Just goes to show you sometimes that the brushing sometimes has very little to do with the outcome.
The twins were actually in a pretty good mood today. K, who is turning into quite the princess, wanted her hair braided last night so that it would be 'curly' today. At the dentist, for her prize, she got a princess set so when we got home she was princess K. She even struck a pose when I brought the camera out.


S was being pretty funny too. For a few months now he does this combination cowboy-bob the builder kind of get-up. He gets his fanny pack on, loads all his tools in his belt and puts on a cowboy hat. I finally got a picture of it today. And let me just say that there has been more then one occasion of grocery shopping at Walmart with my son looking like this.


And for some reason...again...S peed in my bed during nap (that 4 bed changes in 24 hours for those who are counting). He has never done this and I made sure he went to the potty before we laid down. I guess we will start with pull-ups again for nap, but it's kind of a pain!

This week will be a busy one. It's the week of my multiples group's consignment sale. Wednesday through Saturday of non-stop fun :) Ah well, hopefully I'll make enough cash for Max's car seat or breast pump...or maybe can I wish both :)

2 comments on "Twin Update"

Lori on August 25, 2009 at 8:02 PM said...

Maybe instead of pullups you could tuck a cloth "chuk" under him? I had bunches for under mom for "in case of depends leakage". She claimed they were comfortable to sleep on. Then you just wash the cloth rather than all the sheets/bedding. Unless you prefer pull ups!

tripntwinmom on August 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM said...

Cute pics! That stiinks about having to change your bed that many times....Definitely get pull-ups or he MUST sleep in HIS bed at nap time as to NOT get yours wet...

The cavity thing stinks too. I thought that all of my kids had escaped my bad teeth until Tobey got his first cavities (7 of them!) at age 12....UGH...Poor Sam! :(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates