Friday, August 14, 2009

I Hope This is A Good Sign!


So on my way to work this morning, I realized I forgot to take my Zofran!! (my nausea med) I have been on Zofran daily since about 5 weeks pregnant and have never forgotten a dose. I was really scared at how I would feel.

I went to work and actually felt okay. I did get a little queasy when I ate lunch, but never felt like I was going to vomit. I am pleasantly surprised. Maybe I am turning a corner :o) Now I'm too chicken to try this too often, but maybe on days I don't work, I can try and see if I can avoid the meds.

Also, after putting in all those extra hours at work on Monday at meetings, there was a surplus of nurses today at work, so I was sent home at 11:45am vs 3:30pm.

A Very Good Day!!

And tomorrow will be another shopping day...hopefully will be fun. I am also going to finally print up the photos from the twins last two photo sessions. I really need to start organizing my life because in about 4 months I don't think I'll have much time :)

1 comments on "I Hope This is A Good Sign!"

tripntwinmom on August 14, 2009 at 6:17 PM said...

Yippee!

I need to print my pictures too. I want to get some framed for my new classroom....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates