Friday, August 21, 2009

Next Year is Going to be a Big Year


That is what I have decided. There are certain things in my life that need to change and most cannot be addressed right at this very moment while pregnant.

1.) I will start to lose weight again. I need to get healthy. I lost almost 90lbs 2 years ago, so I know I can do it, I just need to do it. I also need to realize how much my emotions play a part in my eating. For example after I was diagnosed with MS, I gained it all back. With a new baby, 2 active toddlers and my plan to breastfeed, I think if I really put my mind to it, it won't be that bad.

2.) I need to downsize. This includes getting debt free, clearing the house of clutter and living more simply. The kids have more toys then any children need and are spoiled rotten. This will change.

3.) I need to become financially independent from N. I just can't stand her anymore. She drives me crazy and most of my stress and anxiety comes from her. I can't do it anymore. By January 2011 I need to have her gone. I know this also means I will have to return to work full time, but honestly, this was going to happen sooner or later. Better to do it on my terms.

4.) Once I accomplish 2 and 3, I will sell this house and move to another, smaller home. The mortgage her is really what keeps me dependant on N. If I can significantly reduce it, I should be okay.

Without N and a huge mortgage I believe my stress level will significantly be reduced and will make things better for all. If I could swing it now, N would be in a Nursing Home tomorrow. Yes, I know this sounds harsh, but unless you live in this home and know what kind of woman she is, you wouldn't understand. Trust me.

So here's to 2010...the year of change!

0 comments on "Next Year is Going to be a Big Year"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates