Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Knew Something Was Up


While laying in bed, having a nap with K & S, I thought that K felt awful hot. Sometimes its hard to tell as when they sleep I swear they turn into little ovens, but this felt different. I chose to try and ignore it and fell asleep.

Well, a mother should always trust her gut because when we all wok up K started saying her tummy hurt and then...Blech. Vomit.

I wonder how long before she stops. A tummy bug in this house always seems to have a very short life span - like 6-8 hours, but isn't usually accompanied by a fever. I also wonder how long before S gets it. Tomorrow morning I have an OB apt, which I was going to take them to, but now I probably need to work on a sitter.

Oh and I had gone the whole day without any meds, the whole day that is until the vomit. Of course dealing with that clean up immediately sent my stomach into a tail spin and I popped some Zofran. But all in all, still doing pretty good I think :-)


ETA: Its about 2 hours later and K already seems better. Has had apple juice, a popsicle and some noodles. She's even got her energy back. Yeah for quick illness'!!

1 comments on "I Knew Something Was Up"

tripntwinmom on August 17, 2009 at 1:14 PM said...

Poor sweet K. I HATE tummy bugs, but am always grateful that they seem to last for only a short period and then move on. However, they usually are VERY contagious here and everyone ends up hurling before it is over...

Hope it is out of your house for good!

That is AWESOME news on the ms. I really do hope that it is gone and then you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates