Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Farking Migraines!


I had a migraine from hell today.

It started at work and by the time I got home I was in misery. I was able to convince the twins to lay down with me for an hour but that didn't seem to help. I spent the evening on the couch. And, just my luck, as it was time for me to go to bed, the migraine left and I lost my desire to sleep.

I need to not only figure out why I'm getting all these migraines, but also the best way to treat them. I really don't get it, as when I was pregnant with the twins, I didn't have a single headache for the entire 36 weeks and this time I am getting them worse then ever...constantly.

0 comments on "Farking Migraines!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates