Saturday, August 8, 2009

How Cool!


Tonight while I was lying in bed, I felt Max kick like never before. I have felt him off and on since about 13 weeks. But until now, it's been a single thump or little fleeting feeling. But tonight it was the real thing. He must have had a bunch of energy because it was constant for about 15 minutes.

I could just barely feel it on the outside of my body, so while I really wanted the twins to experience it, I think at this point they wouldn't really get it. In a few more weeks I think Max will definitely have the power to produce kicks with enough strength that S & K will really get to feel him.

I wonder what they will think about that :)

0 comments on "How Cool!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates