Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day #2


I woke up this morning and decided to tempt fate again :o) I didn't take my Zofran. I felt a little queasy but ate breakfast and felt good. We did a bunch of running around this morning and I was fine! When I got home and ate lunch I did start to feel a little worse, so I went ahead and took the Zofran.

This is great! Before I would go from bad to worse as far as the nausea but now I seem to start out okay and maybe only need my meds in the afternoon? IDK but I think I will continue to try not taking the Zofran in the morning and see how it goes. I am a little leery of proclaiming that I am getting better. When I was pregnant with the twins from about 22 to 26 weeks I had a break from the nausea, but then it came back full force. Trying to stay positive though and hope this decrease in nausea is going to last until the end...and who knows...maybe even continue to get better :o)

This afternoon after the kids napped we went to Babies R Us and registered for Max. I was a little leery of starting a registry. After all I have been told by some that I do not get another shower because this is my second pregnancy. But then I have also been pressured by others to get a registry going and several offers to host a shower for me. So, either way, I now have a simple registry. Mostly breastfeeding and pumping supplies; some basic things for baby; and one or two equipment requests. Overall a very basic, down to earth registry...I think :)

0 comments on "Day #2"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates