Monday, April 4, 2011

...And Ended Horribly


The past two weeks my lower back has been bugging me. It's a constant gnaw that I thought would eventually go away. Well it didn't and sadly when A and his moms were here, my back went completely out and started to spasm.

Since I couldn't just ignore our special visitors I dealt with the pain and continued moving. I sat, walked and chatted through some of the most painful times of my life. I was near tears, nauseous and sweaty the whole time. I explained to them what happened, but I'm sure they thought I was a little crazy. Pushing through it was probably not the best thing to do, but something I felt necessary based on what was going on.

After they left I laid down and hoped I would wake up better. No so. As I was waking my mom texted me to say that she was going to come spend the weekend here because my dad was going to the mountains and she won't stay by herself. BONUS! I explained to her that it was perfect timing because my back was causing problems. By that night I was unable to walk and every few hours I would go into the most horrific pain with spasms. Natural childbirth was a breeze compared to this.

Once my mom was here I was talking flexeril and vicoden on top of the ibuprofen with limited improvement. The plan is to stay on the couch until Monday when my mom leaves and HOPE that the pain is better by then.

0 comments on "...And Ended Horribly"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates