Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 7


Your Favorite Movies

I used to be a huge movie fan. I watched movies all the time. I think I had over 300 DVD's in my collection and spent a lot of my free time at the video store renting all the new releases. I didn't have a specific type. I loved comedies, horror, suspense, drama and thrillers. I think the only movies I didn't watch were (1) movies that were gory and bloody just for shock value (2) movies that were primarily about violence (3) and those stupid teeny-bopper movies about teens and their 'crazy' high school lives. Other than that, I pretty much was game for anything.

Well, then there came twins and my movie experience died. I don't think I've seen more than 5 movies in the theater since their birth and I have probably seen 10-15 movies that have been made since 2006 and only when they came on the television. I have sold, given away or donated all my DVD's. It's kind of sad...but that's what it is.

And another movie fact...although I loved movies and watched them all the time, chances are if you name an epic movie - Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, It's a Wonderful Life, Schindler's List - I haven't seen it. Yep...one day when the kids are gone and I am old and retired I will rekindle my movie love and catch up...maybe even with the classics.

0 comments on "Day 7"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates