Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 8


A Place You've Traveled To

I'm going to be boring here too :0( I haven't traveled anywhere exotic or special. My travel pretty much consists of Canada and Florida. Of course Canada is where I grew up, and until this year made a yearly trip back to renew my work VISA. And Florida is where my mom grew up and therefor most of her family is down there.

Sadly our last trip to Florida was too long ago. We spent Christmas of 2008 there. It was a great time and the twins even sometime mention things from that trip. I did have lots of fun and I remember the twins did really well. In fact I would say they probably did better then, than I would anticipate now. My current plan is to return sometime in 2012.
In May of 2009, and just shy of getting out of the first trimester, I made the trip to Canada with the twins and Q came along for the fun too. We spent some days in a hotel and I played tour guide. Q was a great help and despite being miserably pregnant, I did enjoy myself.
This was our last trip. Max was born later that year and I haven't felt crazy enough to travel with three kids. This of course will change this summer when we all fly to Texas. I don't think about it too much because I am panicked when I think about flying - that in itself terrifies me and causes anxiety and nausea - but also flying with three kids!!! At least when I'm in TX I will have a fried to help - although she also has 5 kids. I have a few months to psych myself up.

0 comments on "Day 8"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates