Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 14


A Picture that you Love

Now normally I would put a picture of my kids here. I have many I love. But I thought I would make an attempt to go outside the box and post a picture of some artwork that I love.

A few years ago I discovered the artwork of Gustuv Klimt. I love his art. Many of his works feature mothers during pregnancy, with their children or in the embrace of their spouse. It's colorful, but also has darkness in the background. This one is my favorite, but I like many others. This picture and one other is hung in the upstairs hallway. I would love to accquire and frame more :0)

0 comments on "Day 14"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates