Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 5


Your Siblings

Seriously...okay, here it goes. I have one step sister and three half siblings...here are their stories.

Step Sister T - I don't have anything to do with T. She currently lives in Canada. She is one year younger than me and a complete mess. She has borderline personality disorder and I'm sure many other mental illness'. She has a history or promiscuity, suicide attempts, abortions, prostitution and she's a pathological liar. You really can't believe anything she tells you. She has spent time in jail, uses drugs and alcohol and her life is a total drama. She dropped out of highschool but did end up with her GED and frighteningly got her degree in Social Work (I can't believe she has a job, at times, in which she guides others!) In the past few years she has gotten a boob job which apparently was botched - to which she got some sort of settlement - got engaged, has beaten so badly from said fiance twice that she was hospitalized for some time, however neither time charges were filed, has gotten pregnant, suffered a miscarriage and has left the fiance. Now, this is all according to her, which sadly means that none of it can be believed, however with the way she lives her life, wouldn't be surprising if all true. As a result of her drama, the last time I think I spoke to her was years before the twins were even born.

Oldest Brother J - He is 4 years younger than me. He is also extremely mentally ill and I fully believe that if it came down to it, he would have no problem killing one of us, if it got him ahead. He has been 'off'' since a young age and has always had issues socially. He has been diagnosed bipolar and with anti-social personality disorder. He is also into drugs. He never graduated highschool but did get his GED. In the last 6 or 7 years he has been in a jail in Canada. He initially went to jail for robbing a corner store. Then was let out and robbed a bank within a month or so. For some reason after a few years was let out again when he car jacked someone and I think robbed another business. He is currently in jail but who knows how long. Society is better off if he stays there. He obviously cannot handle his freedom and puts other people at risk when he is out. I have no doubt that he is headed to an early grave. He has been in many jail house fights and one day will piss off the wrong person. I also have cut J out of my life. While I have spoken to him a few times on the phone, I have not seen him since well before the twins were born as well.

Younger Brother J - He is 6 years younger than me. While he is also screwed up, I guess it's not to the level of the other J. J has his own share of mental illness. He also didn't graduate, got his GED and completed some college classes. He lives in Canada with his wife and two children. Sadly I also don't have a relationship with J because he is pretty heavy into smoking pot, drinking and he has been domestically violent with his wife on multiple occasions that I am aware of, so who knows how often it actually happens. With the way we grew up, I will not tolerate a husband beating his wife, so while the drugs are bad enough, it's the domestic violence that seals it for me. Neither him nor his wife work. They live off the social system getting high. I am angry with both of them because not only are they total losers, but they have two children who they are exposing all this crap too.

Youngest J - I talk about J quite often here because she is the only sibling that is here locally and the only one who I have any contact with. She is a lost soul too, but I hope she can mature and get better. She is 10 years younger than me, so 21. She barely graduated highschool with a 1.9 GPA and has taken a few college courses but not done very well with them. She has no real job. She is obsessed with herself. She wants to be cared for and wants other people to do everything for her. She is very flirty, posts very suggestive pictures of herself online and to a certain degree is promiscuous (she sleeps with all her boyfriends fairly quickly, but not random hookups) She is in debt up her eyeballs and has totally screwed her credit. When one of her creditors comes looking, one of many guys will give her money to pay the bill just because. Things like this drive me nuts because I couldn't just sit back and let people do that. She has no home because she can't follow rules and is disrespectful. So she stay with my parents for a few days until they kick her out, then comes here for a little while, then with a friend etc and just continues the circle. I hold out hope that she will mature, but I think more and more that she has a narcissistic personality disorder and unless she finds a husband who wants a wife he can take care of and show off, she is screwed.

Whew...

1 comments on "Day 5"

tripntwinmom on April 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM said...

What a mess! I am so sorry that you have such a sorry lot to choose from... :(

My children have only my sister who is no picnic either!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates