Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 21


A Picture of Yourself

Didn't we just do this? I had to include a picture on day #1 with my intro. I hate pics of myself. I am rarely infront of the camera and then when I concede I am never happy with the results. Since then kids I have made an effort to have a family portrait taken every year. I was doing pretty well the first couple of years, but I have definitely fallen off the wagon since M was born. My plan is to have family pics at Christmas, and this time at least one including myself.

Here are two pictures. One I like. Yes, I am WAY younger but more importantly I am not overweight and I am healthy. I want to be that again!

And one now....eh

1 comments on "Day 21"

Anonymous said...

jamie i think that second pic is a really good one of you!!
-C

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates