Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 15


Bible verse

Well. This one isn't very applicable to me. There are many verses in the bible in which I can support and fully agree with, but I do not know any of them. So I will leave you with 2 quotes. One, a quote that I heard when I was in my early teens and really liked, and the other something I read the other day in which I have been thinking a lot about and how it might apply to my life.

"Perfect from the start, that small cell, contains already the wrinkles and death of an old man"

and

"Those who deserve love the least, need it the most"

0 comments on "Day 15"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates