Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 22


Favorite City

This is a very random subject and one I don't really have an answer for. I'm not really a traveler. I stick pretty close to home, and while I have a list of cities I would like to visit, if I do travel, it to an area with people I know. So here are the cities I would visit if I could...
  • Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. This is the area in which I was born and grew up. I still have friends and some family in the area. I used to travel to Ottawa once per year to renew my VISA but this is an off year. I probably won't go again until Spring of 2013. Most of my friends in the area have met the twins, but not Max.
  • Stuart, Florida. This is where all my mom's family lives. I have grandparents and 2 aunts along with multiple cousins. I would love to go and visit again soon, but I don't think that will happen until Winter of 2012. Many of my family has come here and met Max, but there are still a handful there who have not yet seen him in person.
  • Katy, Texas. This is where a good friend of mine lives and where I will be visiting this summer. I have never been to TX, in fact I don't think I have been further West than West Virginia maybe?? I am looking forward to this trip as are the kids.

1 comments on "Day 22"

tripntwinmom on April 23, 2011 at 8:06 PM said...

WooHoo! Yea for Texas!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates