Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 28


What Stresses You Out

Yep. Big Surprise. I am working very hard to change this. I am confident that as long as I am not faced with any road blocks, I will have this 'under control' in a year or two. I fantasize about life without debt. I can't wait. Now, I will still have to be very careful and of course will still have other stresses like three children, N, work, life in general, but I am confident that without the constant concern related to money, I will be much more relaxed and content :0)

1 comments on "Day 28"

tripntwinmom on April 28, 2011 at 4:49 PM said...

Amen!
I think $$ is a stressor for so many.. That is why I have such a hard timevwith the old saying "money doesn't buy happiness.". I say give me a chance to prove you wrong...:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates