Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 23


Favorite Trip

Well, like I said below, I'm not really a traveler. I have never been anywhere exotic of foreign. I could only dream of one day flying to Australia or Europe. Anywhere that I have traveled to this point in my life has been to visit with family.

But if I had to chose a favorite trip, I think I would chose the short Beach trip I took with the kids last summer. It was only for the weekend and we only drove for a few hours but it was nice. I loved that it was the first time I went anywhere special with just me and the kids. Max was a great age - 5 months - and the twins behaved really well. We met up with a friend while there and visited the aquarium. It was just nice. Laid back. No pressure. Not too expensive. The kids got to experience a night in a hotel - which they thought was great - and a trip to the beach. If we weren't already planning a weekend in the mountains and the Texas trip, it would have been a trip that I would have tried to repeat this year.

1 comments on "Day 23"

tripntwinmom on April 23, 2011 at 8:13 PM said...

That would be an ideal trip for us too. Beach trip are always so low-key and relaxing. That is why my family always took so many of them... Once you pay for the place, they are not too expensive either. You can just eat in your place and enjoy the relaxation of the ocean.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates